Психология [Adonis Fields] Лучшее средство для снятия блокировок (суперполе) (2023)

MegaSliv

Администрация
Реакции
Автор: Adonis Fields
Название: Лучшее средство для снятия блокировок (суперполе) (2023)

1689624111352 png

Описание:

Вы устали от того, что не получаете результатов или получаете их время от времени. Что ж, наконец-то мне удалось создать эту суперформулу, которая справится со всеми блокировками, мешающими вам прогрессировать.

Этот продукт занимает всего 7 дней для полных результатов. Он начинается снизу и идет все глубже и глубже в ваше подсознание и бессознательное, чтобы найти и устранить все ментальные блокировки, которые ограничивают ваши результаты.

Вы также можете ожидать лучшего самопонимания, большей уверенности и общего желания жить и получать опыт.

Вы можете ожидать, что ваши результаты резко возрастут после того, как вы слушаете это в течение целой недели, прослушивание большего количества просто гарантирует постоянные результаты. Работает со всеми видами формул, включая бинауральные ритмы, морфические поля, сублиминалы, изохронные тона, гипноз и т. д.

Оригинальное описание
Are you tired of not getting results or getting them just occasionally. Well, i finally managed to make this super formula that will face all the blockages that prevent you from progressing.
This product takes only 7 days for complete results. It starts from the bottom and go deep and deep to your subconscious and unconscious to find and fix all mental blockages that put limits on your results.
You can also expect better self-understanding, more confidence and overall desire to live and experience.
You can expect your results being skyrocketed after listening to this for a whole week, listening more will just guarantee permanent results. Works for all kind of formulas including binaural beats, morphic fields, subliminals, isochronic tones, hypnosis etc.

What are SUPERFIELDS and HOW are they BETTER?

I have very wide experience with making all kinds of fields, thoughout the years i found the most powerful technique of making morphic fields and i gave it name "superfield". I shared this technique with few experienced submakers on YouTube, so you may saw this title already. How they are different from normal YouTube morphic fields? Well, technically they are created with more energy and power and they go straight deep into your subconsciousness while simultaneously fighting off any belief that can stop them from going deeper. This can guarantee fast and permanent results without worries :)

PRODUCT IS ON SALE UNTIL 11.02 2023.
You will get a MP3 (8MB) file

Подробнее:

Скачать:

Ссылка доступна для пользователей с платной группой  

Назад
Верх